Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A New Look

In honour of my 53rd blog posting, I've decided to change the look of my blog, ya know, mix it up, shake it down, live on the wild side.

As you can see, many of the links that used to be on the right side of the page aren't there right now, but let's be honest, who ever really clicks on them anyway? Except the funny one's. Everybody loves the funny one's. So I'll be sure to put the Classic Video Clips section back on the blog because, well, they're classic.

Happy 53rd blog posting everyone!

3 Comments:

At Tue Nov 01, 12:29:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the new look but I see you still have the same 'cracked' picture of you on here! LOL
love Mum x

 
At Mon Nov 07, 08:17:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That a boy Kev..always show your good side!

 
At Fri Nov 11, 11:52:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see both my son's in law are smart alec's then eh? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home