Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pleasing the Raging Masses ...




OK, here are a few more pictures to keep the raging masses happy. Seriously though, thanks for continuing to check in as often as many of you do. I know it's been a while since I've posted something but I'll be completely honest with you ... I am stinkin' tired! Kaitlyn is absolutely awesome but she requires a lot of energy. Even still, I wouldn't trade her for anything; she's more than a little hard to resist when she's wearing the blue and white.






I'll be sure to post something again very soon because there are some humourous things that have happened since we've been home. Stay tuned ...

3 Comments:

At Tue Aug 23, 09:13:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say! Being a Dad/parent does require a lot of energy, just ask me and I'll tell you all about it. I hate to be Job's Comforter here but it will require LOT'S of energy for years to come, BUT, like you say, it's something you would never trade for anything in the world. You owe your children nothing but to love them and in return they will love you back ten fold. Your cup still runneth over!
love Mum x

 
At Wed Aug 24, 09:03:00 a.m., Blogger Shane Sowden said...

Now all she needs is a Blue Jays outfit to go along with the Leafs outfit!!!!

 
At Sun Sep 11, 04:06:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice i was at a friends for dinner and got them to put it up on the computor she is deffinitly a cutie
joyce jones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home