Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Big Week In Our House

It's been a big week in our house. In the span of 5 days, two things happened. Braden and I managed to finish constructing the shed in our back yard. Well, OK, Braden managed to finish it. I must admit, it looks pretty sweet with a completely shingled roof. Perhaps I'll post a picture of the shed - my mortal enemy - once the snow clears off the roof so we can all enjoy it in its glorious yellow and green splendour.

We received even bigger news today, though ... Stacey's pregnant!

Just kidding.

Moving right along, Stacey received a copy of her published article today. She wrote a feature piece for Just Between Us, a magazine written specifically for pastor's wives. In the article, she was able to share some important lessons we learned in our ministry experience a while ago that are pretty common challenges faced by pastor's wives. If you ask me, it is very well written and, well, just plain awesome! Here are some pictures of the magazine cover and article ...

The Magazine Cover
... Stacey's article is referenced, "Being Yourself in Ministry"

The Table of Contents ...


The article's picture ...

The article, page 1 ...


The article, page 2 ...


Yup, pretty awesome if you ask me.

4 Comments:

At Fri Nov 18, 08:07:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good Kevin, but thought I should let you know that no one can actually read the article on the blog, print is too small and it can't be enlarged.
I read the email you sent me with the article on that so you will have to email this to everyone you want to read it.
I have sent it to Jenny now as she said she couldn't read it on here.
love Mum x

 
At Fri Nov 18, 10:35:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep I would say that its pretty awesome too!!! What a great daughter in law I have - so talented in may areas. Thank you Stacey for being being my son's wife. Love Mom Weeks

 
At Fri Nov 25, 07:47:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Stace! I must admit that I gasped out loud when I read "Stacey's Pregnant". Kevin you can't do that to a person! haha I can't wait to read your article one day Stacey. I miss seeing you all. Take care.

Raquel

 
At Sat Dec 31, 11:03:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm..is this where I place my ebay order?

I'll just...ummm.. can I get it to go?

I like the picture of Stacy in a roller coaster, the resemblance is uncanny!

ok..so..ummm..seriously, can I get my order placed here...large double double?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home