Tuesday, June 28, 2005

So I'm trying to be a little more consistent with posting on my blog. We'll see how that goes. I'm afraid that when it comes to this, the only thing I may be consistent with is being inconsistent.

Congrats to fellow blogger Shane on the new money-maker. Good news that he got a job at Caronport High School as a full-time teacher / Athletic Director / Basketball Coach ... that's a big plate with a lot on it, but he'll do well. Welcome to Caronport, Mr. Sowden. Let's just say it's a good thing that they'll be sticking around this area for a while since Stacey and I will be here for a while too and it really would have sucked a sour lemon if they left before us ... or if we left before them ... or if anybody left without the other. Yup, it's selfish and I'm not afraid to say so.

17 days until we leave for China to get Kaitlyn. I think it's 17 days that aren't going by nearly quickly enough. Let me show you why ...


Ahhhh ya, that's what I'm sayin'. 17 days. It's kind of cool that I can post pictures on here now. I've spent friggen' forever and a day trying to figure it out, I've started another blog so I could do it, I've tried creating a webpage so I could do it, and then I show up here today and it says I can now post pictures directly into my blog. Who's yur daddy?!? I have no idea what that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home