Friday, May 05, 2006

Round 2 Predictions

After I posted last night, I checked out the "expert's" picks for round one of the NHL playoffs on TSN.ca. I'm glad to see that I'm keeping up with the likes of Bob McKenzie and Pierre "He's a Monster" Maguire, who posted a 5-3 record in the opening set. I'm dead even with Darren Pang, Bill Berg, and Maggie the Macaque (a macaque is some form of a monkey) at 4-4. Maggie, by the way, was the only one to pick Colorado over Dallas. Safe to say: she's not monkeying around.

Never - I repeat, never - be outdone by a monkey.

Here are the updated round 2 predictions:

Eastern Conference (Second Round)
(4) Buffalo vs (1) Ottawa --- (1) Ottawa (4-3)
(3) New Jersey vs (2) Carolina --- (3) New Jersey (4-2)

Western Conference (Second Round)
(8) Edmonton vs (5) San Jose --- (8) Edmonton (4-3)
(7) Colorado vs (6) Anaheim --- (7) Colorado (4-2)

Round 1 taught me not to predict beyond the round you're in. More when round 2 is done. GO OIL!

1 Comments:

At Sat May 06, 12:41:00 p.m., Blogger Don't Blame Me! said...

What's this Kevin? Giving up on the Brother team down the highway in a little town called OTTAWA? The Sen's will (I hope) make it to the next round and then on to drink the bubbly stuff from the Cup of Lord Stanley!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home